The POPAI University Master’s Program is a rigorous and challenging educational program that requires academic application and performance with great rewards — the ability to understand the basics of the rapidly changing shopper marketing industry blended with insights into where the industry is headed.
By enrolling in the POPAI University Master’s Program you will receive the following benefits:
- Initial preparation to take and pass POPAI’s MaRC exam.
- A deeper understanding of all aspects of in-store marketing— from research to production to creative innovation to executing in-store marketing programs.
- An advanced program in a classroom setting designed to enhance your professional development.
- A network of colleagues to be used as a career resource
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most knowledgeable experts in the industry.
Expand your expertise and deepen your understanding of one of the fastest growing marketing mediums. Today’s most forward-thinking companies, brands, and retailers understand the benefits of an effective in-store and shopper marketing program. The POPAI University Master’s Program can help propel you to the top of the class.
For times, location and other details, visit popai.com/university.
POPAI Members: $995
Late Registration (Starts August 14th)
POPAI Members: $1,095
If buying 3+ tickets, please use the Manage Group Registration link and email Katie or Nancy at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for the correct discount code.
Use POPAI’s Hotel Room Block Till August 5th to Save!
Stay at the Hard Rock Hotel on Michigan Ave and use the block code: POPAI8192014
Call the hotel at 312-334-6767, email them at email@example.com, or follow this link to save.
Registration for this event is closed.